- DO YOUR DUMPSTERS HAVE DOORS?
- DO I NEED A PERMIT FROM THE CITY FOR A DUMPSTER?
- CAN I GET MY DUMPSTER SAME DAY?
- HOW CAN I PAY FOR THE DUMPSTER?
- DO I NEED TO ORDER IN ADVANCE?
- HOW LONG CAN I KEEP THE DUMPSTER?
- HOW DO I SCHEDULE A PICKUP?
- WILL THE DUMPSTER DAMAGE MY DRIVEWAY?
- WHAT THINGS CAN I NOT THROW IN THE DUMPSTER?
- MY QUESTION IS NOT ANSWERED HERE?
Yes, there is a door on the back of the dumpster that opens up fully, you will need extra 8 feet of space behind the dumpster to fully open the door.
Usually no permit is necessary for putting a dumpster on your property. There are cases where association will require you to get one, please check on this before ordering.
Yes absolutely, we will do everything we can to get you your dumpster right away if needed. In some cases, certain sizes will not be available right away, but we will try our best to accommodate you.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Cash at delivery, or checks (if you have an account set up with us).
We always recommend you order your dumpster at least 24 hours ahead of time, but this is definitely not required. We know your time is valuable so when you need it, call us and we will take care of you.
Our regular rental period is 7 Days. If you need it longer, please call us to arrange it.
Just give us a quick call at 515-505-4407 and let us know you are ready for pickup. We usually will not pick up a dumpster without your prior approval unless you arrange it with us previously.
Our Dumpsters generally do not leave any marks or damage on the concrete. If you are unsure you can always consult with us about Driveway Protection.
Generally speaking, Appliances, Tires, Engines, Hazardous Materials.
For a full list contact us, or ask if you have a specific item.